Trade finance platform Vayana Network has raised Rs 283 crore in funding, the company said on Thursday. Vayana saw participation from existing and new investors in the Series C funding round.
Vayana has given more than $8 billion as credit to 22,000 small businesses in 25 sectors. Its network spans 600 cities in India and extends to 20 countries across the globe.
Chiratae Ventures, CDC group, Jungle Ventures, March Capital, Marshall Wace and some of the large family offices in India and abroad were among investors in the company’s latest funding round.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.