At a time when the Covid-19 pandemic has severely impacted small enterprises in the country, many of them are pivoting their businesses to tap new opportunities and revenue streams in the domestic and global markets. Walmart, the world's largest retailer, said it is helping many of these firms to identify new demand trends, provide mentorship and advice on financial schemes and business operations. It is doing this through the ‘Walmart Vriddhi Supplier Development’ programme.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, June 13 2020. 19:05 IST