Sitting on a cash of Rs 3,000 crore on its books, Godrej Properties is looking to buy land parcels in its key markets and launch projects. Mohit Malhotra, managing director of the company, tells Raghavendra Kamath how the company is going ahead with its plans. Edited excerpts:
What correction have you seen in land prices, compared to 2015?
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, March 17 2020. 21:10 IST