Prashant Kishor’s electioneering machine that worked behind the scenes for the Congress in Punjab has established itself in the domain of political consultancy as someone who knows how to win elections. Kishor, who enjoys cabinet minister status in Bihar, started it with ensuring a BJP victory in 2014 after which the juggernaut moved to Bihar where he helped Nitish Kumar retain power.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, March 11 2017. 11:56 IST