- Nature, conversation, economy: A book chronicles India's balancing act
- ISRO performs 2nd lunar-bound orbit maneuver successfully for Chandrayaan-2
- Chandrayaan-2 in lunar orbit after tense 30 mins, to land on moon on Sept 7
- New planet discovered in orbit of young Milky Way star Beta Pictoris
- Isro's new commercial arm invites private sector to make PSLV rockets
- Isro's Chandrayaan-2 leaves earth orbit, starts moving towards Moon
- Chandrayaan-2 to reach Moon's orbit on August 20, says Isro chief K Sivan
- Legacy veggie burgers fight to stay relevant in the age of beyond meat
- July 2019 was hottest month on record, 2015-19 warmest five years ever: EU
- ISRO releases first set of earth pictures captured by Chandrayaan 2
Chandrayaan-2 launch highlights: Isro chief hails historic day for India
Chandrayaan-2 mission: Filling of Liquid Oxygen in cryogenic stage(C25) of GSLV MkIII-M1 Completed. Catch LIVE update's on India's mission to the moon
PM Narendra Modi in his office in New Delhi watches scientists at Isro's mission control room during the launch of Chandrayaan-2.
India successfully launched its second mission to the moon on Monday, a week after a technical snag forced the country's space mission to postpone the attempt.
"We bounced back in flying colours after the earlier technical snag. Success is coming after a hollow," said Kailasavadivoo Sivan, chief of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), about the mission called Chandrayaan-2.
If successful, the mission will allow Isro scientists to carry out studies regarding the presence of water at the moon's south pole, unexplored by any other nation before.
Here are highlights from our live coverage of Chandrayaan-2 launch.