- Amid Covid surge, Allahabad HC orders lockdown in 5 UP cities till April 26
- ACC consolidated Q4 PAT up 74% to Rs 563 cr on highest ever revenue surge
- Promising renewal, Baerbock to run as German Greens chancellor candidate
- IPL 2021 LIVE TOSS, CSK vs RR: Coin flip between Dhoni, Samson at 7 pm IST
- Covid-19 lockdown in Delhi: What's allowed and what's not for next 6 days
- DATA STORY: India's daily Covid test positivity rate goes past 20%
- Watch: Maharashtra pointsman saves life of boy who fell on railway tracks
- Yet another data leak: One million credit cards of Domino's Pizza customers
- NASA's Mars helicopter Ingenuity takes flight, 1st for another planet
- Rupee drops by 52 paise to 74.87 against US dollar amid lockdown fears
Coronavirus LIVE: Maharashtra reports 25,681 new cases, 70 deaths in a day
Coronavirus live updates: Covid-19 cases rise unabated across the globe with 122,516,517 infected by the deadly contagion. Stay tuned for corona-related news
A health worker inoculates a senior citizen with a Covid-19 coronavirus vaccine at a Government Hospital at
Coronavirus live updates: India reported 39,726 fresh Covid-19 cases on Thursday pushing the overall tally to 11,514,331, according to Worldometer. The death toll from the deadly infection jumped to 159,249. Maharashtra reported as many as 23,179 new cases of coronavirus. The five most affected states by total cases are Maharashtra (2,370,507), Kerala (1,094,294), Karnataka (962,339), Andhra Pradesh (892,269), and Tamil Nadu (861,429).
World coronavirus update: Coronavirus cases rise unabated across the globe with 122,516,517 infected by the deadly contagion. While 98,642,078 have recovered, 2,702,256 have died so far. The US remains the worst-hit country with 30,357,272, followed by Brazil, India, Russia and the United Kingdom. However, it terms of the total number of active cases, US tops the charts, followed by France, Brazil, Belgium and UK.