- Flipkart ropes in JP Morgan's Saroj Panigrahi as Senior VP ahead of IPO
- Piramal Group claims its bid for DHFL highest and compliant with norms
- OTT spurt may not affect cinemas in India, says Elara Capital report
- Banking's game of pretend: It's time we recognised the fate of govt banks
- Tamil Nadu withdraws order permitting 100% occupancy in cinema halls
- Budget Byte: How far will fuel excise duty help govt's fiscal plans?
- Cap on domestic airfare extended till 31 March, but with rules tweaked
Coronavirus LIVE: India's cumulative Covid-19 tests inch closer to 150 mn
Coronavirus live update: At 1,859,367, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 895,284, Andhra Pradesh 872,839, Tamil Nadu 792,788, and Kerala 644,696
Coronavirus live updates: India's coronavirus caseload now stands at 9,735,975. The country's death toll has mounted to 141,398. With 1,859,367 cases, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 895,284, Andhra Pradesh 872,839, Tamil Nadu 792,788, and Kerala 644,696. Delhi reported 3,188 new Covid-19 cases, taking the tally to 597,112.
Over 60 foreign envoys on Wednesday visited Hyderabad-based leading biotech companies Bharat Biotech and Biological E where they were apprised of India's vaccine development programmes in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
World coronavirus update: The global tally of coronavirus cases stands at 68,659,920. While 47,562,317 have recovered, 1,565,292 have died so far. The US, the worst-hit country, has 15,594,534 cases, and 293,358 have died from the disease there. It is followed by India, which has 9,735,975 cases, Brazil (6,675,915), Russia (2,515,009), France (2,309,621).
Stay tuned for the latest coronavirus-related news.