- Tax conundrum: FPIs uneasy after 18% GST on regulatory services
- No-tolerance policy on illegal activities: Crypto exchange WazirX
- Delhi records 2,495 new Covid cases, 7 deaths; positivity rate at 15.41%
- Reliance Industries increases related-party disclosures in FY22 report
- Nasdaq slides 1% as chipmaker Micron's warning rekindles tech rout
Coronavirus LIVE: 38 infected in India with new virus strain, says govt
Coronavirus live updates: At 1,947,011, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 921,938, Andhra Pradesh 883,082, Tamil Nadu 820,712, and Kerala 775,000
Coronavirus live updates: With 16,660 fresh Covid-19 cases, India's caseload now stands at 10,345,118. The country's death toll is nearing 150,000. With 1,947,011 cases, Maharashtra has the highest number of coronavirus cases, followed by Karnataka 921,938, Andhra Pradesh 883,082, Tamil Nadu 820,712, and Kerala 775,000. India's coronavirus active cases continue to go down. As per the Health Ministry, this has been possible due to recovery cases exceeding new cases and a low number of fatalities per day.
Meanwhile, Covid-19 vaccines of Serum Institue of India and Bharat Biotech have been granted permission for restricted use in an emergency situation.
World coronavirus update: The global tally of coronavirus cases stands at 85,612,751. While 60,568,516 have recovered, 1,853,260 have died so far. The US, the worst-hit country, has 21,115,036 cases, and 360,071 have died from the disease there. It is followed by India, which has 10,341,291 cases, Brazil (7,733,746), Russia (3,236,787), France (2,655,728) and UK (2,654,779).
Stay tuned for the latest coronavirus-related news.