The average amount of individual donations to philanthropy in India went up by 43% during the pandemic, says a report released on September 24 by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), a global non-profit, based on online surveys of 2,000 Indians across cities. More than 60% of respondents said the government and businesses should have contributed more to charitable causes during the pandemic.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, September 24 2021. 10:13 IST