- My entire focus on sports, biopic can wait until I win more medals: Chopra
- AAP to hold 'Rozgar guarantee rally' in Lucknow on November 28
- Probe Gujarat connection to illicit drugs trade, Malik tells NIA, NCB
- One nation, one portal to redress public grievances soon: Jitendra Singh
- Around 1,500 pilgrims will visit Pakistan from November 17 to 26: MEA
- PM Modi asked me not to bother about Bitcoin scandal: CM Bommai
- 3,195 gram panchayats to be provided with internet connectivity in J&K
- India has not accepted illegal occupation of our territory by China: Centre
- Personal hearing can't be denied in faceless assessment: Delhi HC
- ASHA workers meet Priyanka over issues of honorarium, service conditions
Chennai rains LIVE: Flight arrivals resume at airport, red alert withdrawn
Latest Live news: Paytm's IPO, India's largest, is oversubscribed although investors showed less enthusiasm than for some other tech firms' offerings.
Latest Live news: Falguni Nayar’s beauty startup has jolted her to the ranks of the world’s richest. Nayar, who owns about half of Nykaa, is now worth almost $7 billion as shares of the firm nearly doubled on their trading debut Wednesday. She’s become India’s wealthiest self-made female billionaire, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Zomato Ltd on Wednesday reported a wider loss for the quarter ended September, hurt by a steep rise in expenses. Consolidated net loss for the loss-making food delivery company was Rs 4.3 billion ($57.85 million) for the second quarter, compared with a loss of Rs 2.30 billion a year earlier.
Paytm's $2.5 billion initial public offering, India's largest, was oversubscribed at the close of bidding on Wednesday, although investors showed less enthusiasm than for some other tech firms that have ridden the country's IPO boom.
The company, which had already raised $1.1 billion from anchor investors, received $2.64 billion worth of bids for the remaining shares on offer, or 1.89 times, according to stock exchange data.