- Is Indian streaming video market headed for a shakeout after Covid-boost?
- Parliament nod to two bills related to Indian medicine, Homeopathy council
- Fit India Dialogue: PM Modi to interact with fitness enthusiasts on Sept 24
- Manoj Tiwari demands arrest of suspended RS MPs for creating ruckus
- Those opposing farm Bills against prosperity of farmers: Amit Shah
- With pillows, ambulance on standby, 8 suspended MPs to sit-in all night
- BJP plans mega exercise to allay farmers' fear on farm bills, MSP issue
- India wants globalisation based on equality in post-Covid era: Foreign Secy
- Parliament passes bill to protect healthcare workers fighting Covid-19
- Modi hails MSP hike, says it will empower farmers and double their income
LIVE news: Nirav Modi's extradition trial to resume in UK court on Monday
Nirav Modi fighting extradition charges related to the estimated $2-billion PNB fraud and money laundering case. Stay tuned for all LIVE updates on latest news
File photo of Nirav Modi
Latest News LIVE: Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi, who has been lodged at a prison in London since his arrest in March last year, is set to appear via videolink for the second leg of his extradition trial at a UK court on Monday.
India's security would be maintained not only on the International Border, Line of Control or the Line of Actual Control alone but in the strategic space of the "extended neighbourhood" and the "strategic frontier", Chief of Defence Staff, General Bipin Rawat said as India and China continued talks to disengage on the south bank of the Pangong Tso in Ladakh.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has conveyed to his Chinese counterpart Gen. Wei Fenghe that China must strictly respect the Line of Actual Control(LAC) and not make attempts to unilaterally change its status quo.
At least 21 people were confirmed dead as a result of a gas explosion in the Baitus Salah Jame mosque, located in the Narayanganj city of Bangladesh. Dozens of injured worshipers are still receiving medical treatment, the Dhaka Tribune newspaper reported.
After JEE Main, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is now gearing up for conducting medical entrance exam NEET scheduled to be held on September 13 for which over 15 lakh candidates have registered.