- Women's participation in elections has exceeded that of men: CEC Chandra
- Bill to repeal farm laws govt's priority for Winter Session starting Nov 29
- Pakistan pushing large quantity of drugs for terror funding: J&K DGP
- Resident docs' body calls for suspension of OPD services from Nov 27
- MSRTC sacks another 500 daily wage workers as strike continues
- Govt says Starlink not a licensee; asks to refrain from booking services
- Manipur saw development for the first time under BJP govt: Nadda
- Over 7,200 votes polled on Friday for DUTA elections
- PM Modi invited to US' 'Summit for Democracy', likely to participate
- Criminal who shot at cop in Greater Noida held after encounter
LIVE: Modi says will discuss climate change, Covid-19 with G20 leaders
Bombay High Court will continue hearing on bail applications of Aryan Khan. Mumbai local trains to run at 100% capacity. Stay tuned for the latest news of the day
Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Photo: PTI
The Bombay High Court on Thursday granted bail to Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan, and two others, who were arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the Mumbai cruise drugs case.
During hearing, former Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi argued that Aryan Khan was a "young man" who should be sent to rehab rather than jail.
The 23-year-old star son was arrested on October 3 after a drugs raid on a cruise ship party by NCB officers in disguise. Additional Solicitor General Anil Singh was replying on behalf of the anti-drugs agency.
Meanwhile, Maruti Suzuki India offered four CNG cars as the prices of petrol and diesel prices drive up, said an executive for the country’s largest carmaker. "The running costs for a petrol or diesel has climbed up to almost Rs 5 a kilometre whereas, for CNG it still remains around Rs 1.7 per per kilometre,” Shashank Srivastava, the company’s Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales) told PTI.
On the market front, FSN E-Commerce Ventures Ltd, which operates online beauty e-commerce platform Nykaa, on Monday said it has fixed a price band of Rs 1,085-1,125 per share for its initial public offer (IPO) that opens for subscription today.
On the political front, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is going to hold a meeting in Chandigarh today on the election strategy and preparations ahead of the 2022 Punjab polls. Meanwhile, former Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh will meet Amit Shah to discuss possible solutions to the ongoing farmers' stir against the Centre's three farm laws.
Meanwhile, Central Railway and Western Railway will run suburban services in Mumbai at the 100 per cent capacity of the pre-pandemic level from today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.