- Assam health minister meets agitating doctors, assures resolution of issues
- DU admissions: Over 8,500 applications approved under third cut-off list
- Even before pandemic, debts had soared by 84% in rural & 42% in urban India
- J&K DCs authorised to transfer agricultural land for non-agriculturalist
- Top headlines: Govt plans IDBI sale; chief economist Gopinath to leave IMF
- Lakhimpur Kheri violence case: SIT releases photos of six suspects
- Migrant workers fleeing Kashmir throng railway stations, bus stands
- Pakistan Navy claims it blocked Indian submarine from entering its waters
- Government sanctions ad hoc bonus to employees for fiscal 2021
- Court grants NIA 10-day custody of 3 accused in Mundra drug haul case
LIVE: Congress burns Yogi's effigy for stopping Rahul en route to Hathras
Hathras gang rape and murder case: Borders of Hathras are sealed. Section 144 of CrPC has been imposed in the district. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will visit Hathras in Uttar Pradesh today to meet the family of the woman who died after being gang raped, and whose cremation in the night by the police has provoked nationwide outrage.
Party sources said the permission for the visit has been sought from the Uttar Pradesh government, and they will leave for Hathras on Thursday. Many leaders of the Congress are going to accompany them.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday unveiled the new Defence Acquisition Procedure of 2020 (DAP 2020), which will govern the procurement of defence equipment from the capital budget. It will supersede the Defence Procurement Procedure of 2016 from today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.