- EC notice to Kamal Nath on 'item' jibe, asks him to explain in 48 hours
- Indian soldiers have done 'miraculous job' on China border: Rajnath Singh
- Two-day symposium to be held on Pak-backed tribal raid of 1947 in J&K
- Maharashtra schoolteacher in final 10 for $1 mn Global Teacher Prize
- Heavy rains flood low-lying areas, uproot trees in parts of Bengaluru
- Air pollution India's top health risk, caused 1.67 mn deaths in 2019: Study
- 27 NSFs to be granted recognition: Sports Ministry in its affidavit to HC
- No Article 370 means licence to buy land in Kashmir: UP CM at Bihar rallies
- AP looking at popularising virtual tours of important tourist destinations
- Khadi, handicraft emporiums turn to e-comm as offline sales hit record low
LIVE: Congress burns Yogi's effigy for stopping Rahul en route to Hathras
Hathras gang rape and murder case: Borders of Hathras are sealed. Section 144 of CrPC has been imposed in the district. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Noida: Former Congress President Rahul Gandhi with party leaders marches along the Yamuna Expressway to meet the family of the 19-year-old Dalit rape victim in Hathras, after their vehicles were stopped by the authorities, in Noida. (PTI Photo/Ravi C
Congress leaders Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will visit Hathras in Uttar Pradesh today to meet the family of the woman who died after being gang raped, and whose cremation in the night by the police has provoked nationwide outrage.
Party sources said the permission for the visit has been sought from the Uttar Pradesh government, and they will leave for Hathras on Thursday. Many leaders of the Congress are going to accompany them.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday unveiled the new Defence Acquisition Procedure of 2020 (DAP 2020), which will govern the procurement of defence equipment from the capital budget. It will supersede the Defence Procurement Procedure of 2016 from today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.