- Flight crew, air traffic controllers to be tested for drugs from January
- Delhi riots: HC says premeditated conspiracy, not on spur of the moment
- 1 Pak terrorist killed, another captured in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh urges private sector defence industry to invest in R&D
- Extremely delighted to meet hockey star Sreejesh: Kerala CM Vijayan
- Need to build a new India on the basis of women-led development: Irani
- 'Hopeful' that dialogue can happen: UN on India-Pak war of words
- World Women's Chess Championship: India beats Spain in round 2
- What are Bharat-series vehicle registration plates? Decoded
- Haryana extends ban on gutkha, pan masala till September 2022
LIVE: Sachin Pilot's office puts out a video of MLAs supporting him
Rajasthan political crisis: Congress called a meeting of all its MLAs today to iron out differences between Pilot and Gehlot. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
Even as a political crisis in Rajasthan continues over differences between Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and Deputy CM Sachin Pilot, AICC general secretary in-charge of Chhattisgarh, P L Punia on Monday said Pilot was now in Bharatiya Janata Party.
The Rajasthan Congress Legislature Party on Monday passed a resolution supporting the Ashok Gehlot-led government in the state amid a tussle for power between him and Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot.
The Congress on Sunday rushed two central observers – Randeep Singh Surjewala and Ajay Maken to iron out issues between Pilot and Gehlot, who have differed on a number of issues since the formation of the party’s government in 2018.
Meanwhile, to stem the spread of coronavirus, a 10-day lockdown will be imposed in Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad and a few other parts of the district starting today. This lockdown will be in force until July 23.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day