- Get foul smell fixed in 10 days or shutdown compost plant: Kejriwal to NDMC
- IWT: World Bank says can't appoint neutral expert or Court of Arbitration
- Punjab hooch tragedy: SAD takes out protest march, demands govt's dismissal
- Village in mourning as prospective bridegroom dies in AIE plane crash
- Govt's anti-democracy experiment: Rahul on removal of MoD report on Galwan
- Kerala landslide: Toll rises to 24; search on to locate missing persons
- AI plane crash: Sikkim's Pakyong another risky airport with tabletop runway
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: PM launches week-long drive to free India of garbage
- India has 5 tabletop runways with little space for last-minute manoeuvre
- A 'back home' last selfie goes viral, but passenger does not make it
LIVE: Not interested in talking to China about Phase 2 deal, says Trump
The Congress on Tuesday sacked Sachin Pilot from the posts of Rajasthan's deputy chief minister and the party's state unit chief
Students at Columbia University in New York City, where classes have been suspended. Photo: Reuters
The Congress on Tuesday sacked Sachin Pilot from the posts of Rajasthan's deputy chief minister and the party's state unit chief. Cracking the whip on the rebel party leader, the party also removed his loyalists Vishvendra Singh and Ramesh Meena from the state cabinet.
Sachin Pilot had skipped the second meeting of MLAs today.
Meanwhile, a 9-day Covid-19 lockdown has been imposed in Bengaluru Urban and Rural districts in Karnataka starting today in view of the steep surge in number of coronavirus cases in Karnataka.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day