- India recorded largest reductions in malaria cases between 2000-2019: WHO
- India sees largest drop in malaria cases in south-east Asia between 2000-19
- Agri laws: Protesting farm unions to decide on govt's offer to hold talks
- Assam to bring laws for transparency in marriage: Sarma on love jihad
- Voting underway in second phase of DDC polls in Jammu and Kashmir
- Polling set to begin for 11 UP Legislative Council seats, results on Dec 3
- Delhi Police files FIR over border clash between farmers, security forces
- Latest news LIVE update: Arnab Goswami's pre-arrest bail plea hearing today
- Farmers protest LIVE: Give justice to farmers, Rahul Gandhi tells Modi govt
- PM Modi says new farm laws empower, open markets; attacks Opposition
LIVE: Trump aide promises 'professional transition' to Biden administration
Trump's national security advisor promised peaceful transition to Biden administration as President continued to deny US election results. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news today
If the Biden-Harris ticket is determined to be the winner obviously things look that way now we'll have a very professional transition from the National Security Council, says security advisor, Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020, in Wilmington, Del.(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik, Pool)
Nitish Kumar was on Monday sworn in as the Chief Minister of Bihar for the seventh time in two decades, in presence of top leaders of the NDA including Union Home minister Amit Shah and BJP national president Jagat Prakash Nadda. Bihar's main opposition party RJD boycotted the oath-taking ceremony of Nitish Kumar as chief minister, claiming the mandate in the elections was "against the NDA" which has been changed by a "fraud".
The long-awaited privatisation process for Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL) got a fillip with at least three to four expressions of interest being submitted for the company. The last day for EOIs was Monday. The sale is crucial for the government in order to meet its disinvestment target of Rs 1.2 trillion for the current financial year, according to a Business Standard report.
Places of religious worship in Maharashtra, which have been shut since the first Covid-19 lockdown in March, reopened from Diwali 'Padwa' today.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled the "Statue of Peace" in Rajasthan's Pali district via video-conferencing today to mark the 151st birth anniversary celebrations of Jain monk Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh Surishwer Ji Maharaj.