- Citibank's India consumer banking chief Shinjini Kumar steps down
- Union Minister Suresh Angadi an unbeatable MP from Belagavi for four terms
- Over 256,000 hectare land in India affected by forest fire in 2019: Govt
- Goa cabinet approves transfer of loss-making sugar factory to agr dept: CM
- Rajnath Singh to dedicate 43 bridges in seven states and UTs on Thursday
- MoS Railways Suresh Angadi passes away due to coronavirus at AIIMS
- WFH culture has worked well amid Covid; will continue after pandemic: Gates
- Monsoon may start withdrawing from west Rajasthan September 28 onwards: IMD
- Punjab to set up Vigilance Commission to keep check on corruption
- Over 12.6 mn got free treatment under Ayushman Bharat scheme: Govt
LIVE: Punjab farmers announce 'rail roko' agitation from Sept 24 to 26
China claims approximately 90,000 sq km of Indian territory in the Eastern Sector of the India-China boundary in Arunachal, Rajnath Singh informed the parliament. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh is making a statement in the Rajya Sabha on the border row with China in eastern Ladakh.
The National Security Advisors (NSAs) of BRICS nations will hold a virtual meeting today. Indian NSA Ajit Doval on Tuesday walked out in protest from a virtual meeting of the national security advisors of member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) after Pakistani representative projected a "fictitious map" that inaccurately depicted the borders of the two countries.
On the markets front, IT services firm Happiest Minds Technologies, which concluded its initial public offering last week on a remarkable note, will make stock market debut today.
Delhi Police will file the charge sheet in the High Court today in a case under the stringent anti-terror law - Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act -- related to the communal violence in northeast Delhi in February.
The CPI(M) has called a nationwide campaign against the government on issues related to minorities, democratic rights and civil liberties from September 17 to September 22, CPI(M) general secretary Sitaram Yechury said.
In another news, from today, Twitter will label or remove false or misleading information intended to undermine public confidence in an election or other civic process.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.