- Top headlines: FM says recovery patch; after LVB crisis at Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Anyone responsible for recruitment scam will not be spared: Assam CM
- India to build 100-bedded hospital, 22,000-seater stadium in Maldives
- Uttar Pradesh horror: Dalit woman gang-raped by two in Balrampur, dies
- Sonia Gandhi says Hathras gangrape victim 'killed by ruthless govt'
- Kerala Cong ask CBI to appeal against Babri demolition case verdict
- Latest news LIVE: Javadekar says 5 states to meet today over air pollution
- There's no going back on terrorism remark on Bengaluru: Tejasvi Surya
- Andhra Pradesh govt posts Anil Kumar Singhal as Principal Health Secretary
- Indian Embassy in Madagascar to go solar on Gandhi's birth anniversary
LIVE: Punjab farmers announce 'rail roko' agitation from Sept 24 to 26
China claims approximately 90,000 sq km of Indian territory in the Eastern Sector of the India-China boundary in Arunachal, Rajnath Singh informed the parliament. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh is making a statement in the Rajya Sabha on the border row with China in eastern Ladakh.
The National Security Advisors (NSAs) of BRICS nations will hold a virtual meeting today. Indian NSA Ajit Doval on Tuesday walked out in protest from a virtual meeting of the national security advisors of member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) after Pakistani representative projected a "fictitious map" that inaccurately depicted the borders of the two countries.
On the markets front, IT services firm Happiest Minds Technologies, which concluded its initial public offering last week on a remarkable note, will make stock market debut today.
Delhi Police will file the charge sheet in the High Court today in a case under the stringent anti-terror law - Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act -- related to the communal violence in northeast Delhi in February.
The CPI(M) has called a nationwide campaign against the government on issues related to minorities, democratic rights and civil liberties from September 17 to September 22, CPI(M) general secretary Sitaram Yechury said.
In another news, from today, Twitter will label or remove false or misleading information intended to undermine public confidence in an election or other civic process.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.