- Jaishankar meets Danish PM; discusses Indo-Pacific, Afghanistan and EU
- Won't leave Delhi borders until demands fulfilled: Farmer leader Tikait
- Nipah resurfaces in Kerala; claims one life, two health workers infected
- Kisan Mahapanchayat: Farmer unions call for Bharat Bandh on Sep 27
- 12-year-old dies of Nipah in Kerala; all contacts traced, says health min
- Denmark is India's very unique partner' in growing back greener: Jaishankar
- Krishna Nagar wins gold in men's singles SH6 class at Tokyo Paralympics
- UP govt gears up for kisan mahapanchayat to be held in Muzaffarnagar today
- Nipah virus: Central team rushed to Kerala after a 12-year-old boy dies
- CID summons Suvendu Adhikari in connection with former bodyguard's death
Latest News LIVE: India, China may engage in diplomatic talks soon
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will pay a three-day visit to Russia beginning today to attend a grand military parade in Moscow amid coronavirus pandemic
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh released a statement on Monday reminding Prime Minister Narendra Modi to "be mindful of the implications of his words" and that "disinformation is no substitute for diplomacy". Following the death of 20 Indian soldiers in a clash between India and China border troops at Galwan Valley, Singh said that India stands united in its response to this brazen threat.
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar is expected to join his Chinese and Russian counterparts in a virtual conference of a trilateral being held today against the backdrop of a tense border standoff between Indian and Chinese militaries.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh departed for Russia to attend a grand military parade in Moscow to mark the 75th anniversary of the Soviet victory over Germany in the Second World War.
The Supreme Court on Monday modified its earlier order and allowed the annual Jagannath Rath Yatra in Odisha's Puri to be held with the coordination of the Temple committee.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day