- Latest News LIVE: Rains wreak havoc across India, red alert in Karnataka
- Top headlines: Q1 earnings shrink, telcos await SC verdict on AGR and more
- Lost generation: Covid-19 pushes millions of kids out of school, into work
- After MEA's remarks, India dismisses controversy over Buddha's birthplace
- Delhi to Mumbai, police scramble to save man's 'suicide on Facebook'
- Defence minister Rajnath singh to launch 'Atmanirbhar Bharat Saptah' today
- Covid-19: Mulayam Singh Yadav's health condition improving, says doctor
- Kozhikode plane crash: 14 passengers critical, says Malappuram collector
- Draft EIA notification 'dangerous', 'disaster'; protest against it: Rahul
- Niti Aayog working to champion cause of women entrepreneurship: Kant
Latest News LIVE: India, China may engage in diplomatic talks soon
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will pay a three-day visit to Russia beginning today to attend a grand military parade in Moscow amid coronavirus pandemic
Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh released a statement on Monday reminding Prime Minister Narendra Modi to "be mindful of the implications of his words" and that "disinformation is no substitute for diplomacy". Following the death of 20 Indian soldiers in a clash between India and China border troops at Galwan Valley, Singh said that India stands united in its response to this brazen threat.
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar is expected to join his Chinese and Russian counterparts in a virtual conference of a trilateral being held today against the backdrop of a tense border standoff between Indian and Chinese militaries.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh departed for Russia to attend a grand military parade in Moscow to mark the 75th anniversary of the Soviet victory over Germany in the Second World War.
The Supreme Court on Monday modified its earlier order and allowed the annual Jagannath Rath Yatra in Odisha's Puri to be held with the coordination of the Temple committee.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day