- Farmers' protest in pictures: Next steps amid deadlock and all key updates
- SC dismisses plea to have govt nominees in trust to build mosque in Ayodhya
- Farmers continue to protest at Delhi borders amid heavy police deployment
- 1,525 kg of explosives, 6,000 detonators seized in Meghalaya, 6 arrested
- Hyderabad polls: Counting begins; results likely to be announced in evening
- Weakening mandis to rising inequality: Here's why new laws worry farmers
- Women take lead in Covid-19 vaccine development: Here's what it teaches us
- LIVE: TMC leader Derek O'Brien meets protesting farmers at Singhu border
- Cyclone Burevi LIVE: Trivandrum, Tuticorin, Madurai airport suspend ops
- GHMC election result 2020 LIVE: TRS leads in Hyderabad Civic polls
LIVE news: Central team in Hyderabad assesses damage caused by floods
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Central team constituted by Govt of India met Telangana Chief Secretary and discussed the flood situation and relief measures in the state | Photo: @ANI
A five-member inter-ministerial team sent by the Centre to assess the damage caused by the floods in Telangana the state government officials on Thursday.
In another major development, the Centre has decided to restore with immediate effect all existing visas, except electronic, tourist and medical categories, Home Ministry said today in a statement.
India today observed the day of the raid in 1947 in Jammu and Kashmir as the 'Black Day' to protest against Pakistan's role in instigating violence and terror in the valley. On this day in 1947, Pakistani invaders illegally entered into Jammu and Kashmir and plundered and committed atrocities.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has released its election manifesto for the Bihar Assembly polls. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharanan released the manifesto in Patna. 'Atmanirbhar Bihar' will be the key feature of the BJP's manifesto, according to a top Bihar BJP leader who said that it promised to open the gates for all-round development of the state by helping the people of the state become self-reliant.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.