- Bharat Vikas Parishad contributes Rs 2.11 crore to PM Cares Fund: Govt
- Farmers will become self-sufficient with new farm laws: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Will look into feasibility of exploring resources without licence: Gehlot
- PM Modi to inaugurate six mega projects in U'Khand under 'Namami Gange'
- Delhi court pulls up CBI for dragging feet in probe against ex-Directors
- Court declares 4 directors of Guj pharma firm fugitive economic offenders
- 'Gamechanger': 32 former bureaucrats hail contentious new farm Bills
- AP CM requests Union govt to confer Bharat Ratna upon S P Balasubrahmanyam
- 678 cases under investigation by CBI, 25 for more than five years: CVC
- No conclusion reached in Rajput death case, all aspects being probed: CBI
Latest LIVE: State presidents urge Rahul Gandhi to take Congress leadership
Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan witnessed light to moderate rainfall, while Himachal Pradesh received a fresh yellow weather warning
Congress state presidents urging Rahul Gandhi to take up leadership
A 70-year-old woman died while a two-year-old boy was swept away in an overflowing nullah as heavy rains lashed Madhya Pradesh, while the flood situation in Bihar remained grim as the number of those affected by the deluge rose to over 8.3 million.
Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan witnessed light to moderate rainfall, while Himachal Pradesh received a fresh yellow weather warning for heavy rains for Tuesday and Wednesday. Darbhanga is the worst-hit district with 20.82 lakh people affected by the deluge while Muzaffarpur has 19.69 lakh people.
A part of an under-construction flyover collapsed in Gurugram's Sohna Road on late Saturday night. Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala said that two people suffered injuries and both have been admitted to the hospital.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day