- 202 notices for violation of country of origin norms on e-com players
- Gujarat riots: SC says it would like to peruse SIT's closure report
- Indian-origin politician Anita Anand is Canada's new defence minister
- Maha CM will write to PM about portrayal of Bollywood in bad light: Malik
- Ads featuring actor Shah Rukh Khan coming back after a pause
- Top headlines: AMCs log highest-ever profit; no bail for Aryan Khan yet
- Navy officer among 5 arrested, suspected of leaking info on submarines
- AAP to start mega fogging drive in Delhi to check spread of dengue
- Mumbai cops receive 4 pleas alleging extortion by Wankhede, launch enquiry
- Delhi Cabinet to approve addition of Ayodhya in free pilgrimage scheme
Latest LIVE: State presidents urge Rahul Gandhi to take Congress leadership
Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan witnessed light to moderate rainfall, while Himachal Pradesh received a fresh yellow weather warning
Congress state presidents urging Rahul Gandhi to take up leadership
A 70-year-old woman died while a two-year-old boy was swept away in an overflowing nullah as heavy rains lashed Madhya Pradesh, while the flood situation in Bihar remained grim as the number of those affected by the deluge rose to over 8.3 million.
Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan witnessed light to moderate rainfall, while Himachal Pradesh received a fresh yellow weather warning for heavy rains for Tuesday and Wednesday. Darbhanga is the worst-hit district with 20.82 lakh people affected by the deluge while Muzaffarpur has 19.69 lakh people.
A part of an under-construction flyover collapsed in Gurugram's Sohna Road on late Saturday night. Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala said that two people suffered injuries and both have been admitted to the hospital.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day