- Pegasus case: Snooping charges serious if reports are true, says top court
- RS adjourned for the day after passage of Essential Defence Services Bill
- Pegasus scandal: 'No evidence of snooping,' says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- ED raids ex-Karnataka minister Baig, Cong MLA in money laundering case
- Pegasus: SC asks petitioners to serve pleas to Centre; next hearing on Tue
- Vinesh Phogat loses in quarters, Anshu bows out after repechage defeat
- Under India's Presidency, UNSC will meet Friday to discuss Afghanistan
- Top headlines: Flipkart gets ED notice, Maruti hits chip roadblock
- Jharkhand HC pulls up police on manner of probe in Dhanbad judge death
- Hit and run road accidents: Govt proposes hiking compensation to Rs 2 lakh
LIVE updates: India asks Pakistan to reduce high commission staff by 50%
Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane will visit Leh today to review the on-ground situation and the progress in talks with the Chinese military
India took part in a trilateral meeting with Russia and China on Tuesday, days after a clash between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh's Galwan Valley left 20 soldiers dead.
Chinese and Indian armies arrived at a consensus on the "outstanding issues" between them and agreed to take necessary measures to "cool down" the situation at their borders, the Chinese Foreign Ministry announced on Tuesday.
Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane visited Leh today to review the on-ground situation and the progress in talks with the Chinese military.
In another development, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) has said Monsoon is expected to enter parts of Uttarakhand and nearby areas of Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, the Supreme Court cleared the decks for holding the historic Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Odisha's Puri on Tuesday, modifying its stay order and permitting the festivities without any public attendance, besides directing other precautions in view of the coronavirus pandemic.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day