- 12,983 departures per week finalised covering 95 airport, says DGCA
- 60% custodial deaths within 24 hrs of arrest; most in Maharashtra, Gujarat
- Top headlines: SAT clearing more cases in Covid; auto firms witness growth
- LIVE updates: Delhi air quality dips to hazardous level as pollution rises
- Centre working hard to resolve Naga issue: Nagaland CM Neiphiu Rio
- Modi greets Ramkalawan on winning presidential polls in Seychelles
- Army commanders to review Ladakh situation, internal reforms at 4-day meet
- Mohan Bhagwat welcomes Centre's new agri reforms, education policy
- PM Modi to inaugurate conference on vigilance and anti-corruption
- Kapil Dev discharged from city hospital after undergoing angioplasty
Parliament LIVE: Lok Sabha adjourns sine die; Monsoon session ends
The Lok Sabha will be adjourned sine die today, eight days ahead of the scheduled end of the monsoon session. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will chair a high-level virtual meeting with chief ministers and health ministers of seven most-affected states today to review the coronavirus situation. The states with the highest Covid-19 caseload are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
In another important news, the navies of India and Australia will carry out a two-day mega exercise in the Indian Ocean Region beginning today. The exercise will involve a range of complex naval manoeuvres, anti-aircraft drills and helicopter operations, according to officials.
The Lok Sabha will be adjourned sine die today, eight days ahead of the scheduled end of the monsoon session, amid concerns of the spread of coronavirus among lawmakers. Several MPs, including a few ministers, have tested positive for Covid-19 in the past few days.
On the technology front, Apple Inc has launched its much-awaited online store in India today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.