- Muhurat for Ram temple event inauspicious, Sanatan norms ignored: Digvijaya
- No party at Sushant Rajput's home on June 13, says Mumbai Police Chief
- Rahul upset with infighting, leaders urged to keep views internally: Report
- Tamil Nadu will not allow 3-language formula in the state, says Palaniswami
- UP govt to install solar panels on hotels, guest houses under Tourism Dept
- Hyderabad 16th among 20 cities globally in CCTV Surveillance, tops in India
- Vizag crane collapse: HSL announces Rs 50 lakh ex-gratia, job for kin
- Officer probing Sushant's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: Bihar DGP
- LIVE: Uma Bharti to skip Ayodhya Bhoomi Poojan event over corona scare
- Top headlines: Apple plans more production in India, PSB stake sale & more
LIVE: Rajasthan Guv asks why trust vote is needed if govt enjoys majority
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot said that he has learnt the Congress MLAs, lodged in a Haryana hotel, want to "break free of their captivity" and go along with the govt. Catch the latest news of the day
File Photo of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot along with senior Congress leaders Randeep Surjewala (L), Avinash Pandey (2nd from L) and Ajay Maken (R)
Latest news today live updates: No action can be taken against Sachin Pilot and other rebel Congress leaders for now, the Rajasthan High Court said today, in a reprieve for the group against disqualification. The court said there will be "status quo" until its decision on the rebels' petition against disqualification notices. The verdict, which was expected today, has been delayed after the court accepted team Pilot's last-minute request to add the Centre to the case.
The Supreme Court on Thursday allowed the high court to rule on the petition filed by 19 dissident Congress legislators, including Pilot, against the speaker's notice for initiating disqualification proceedings against them, but said that it would be subject to the outcome of the petition before the top court.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day