- PM Modi lays emphasis on developing trade, economic ties: FS Shringla
- Quad leaders denounce use of 'terrorist proxies' in South Asia
- PM Modi to address UNGA on Saturday, likely to focus on Covid-19, terrorism
- India makes clean energy commitments at UN summit
- PM Modi raises issue of H-1B visas during first-ever meeting with Joe Biden
- Maha govt postpones recruitment exams for 6,200 posts in state health dept
- 'Pak has history of supporting terrorists', India slams Imran Khan at UNGA
- India, US committed to take on challenges together:Biden after meeting Modi
- PM Narendra Modi invites US President Biden to visit India
- CCI penalises 3 beer companies for cartelisation of sale, supply of beer
LIVE: Rajasthan Guv asks why trust vote is needed if govt enjoys majority
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot said that he has learnt the Congress MLAs, lodged in a Haryana hotel, want to "break free of their captivity" and go along with the govt. Catch the latest news of the day
Latest news today live updates: No action can be taken against Sachin Pilot and other rebel Congress leaders for now, the Rajasthan High Court said today, in a reprieve for the group against disqualification. The court said there will be "status quo" until its decision on the rebels' petition against disqualification notices. The verdict, which was expected today, has been delayed after the court accepted team Pilot's last-minute request to add the Centre to the case.
The Supreme Court on Thursday allowed the high court to rule on the petition filed by 19 dissident Congress legislators, including Pilot, against the speaker's notice for initiating disqualification proceedings against them, but said that it would be subject to the outcome of the petition before the top court.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day