- Pak approves review of Jadhav's conviction to avoid UNSC sanctions: Friend
- India gets Chairmanship of ILO Governing body after a gap of 35 years
- Maharashtra announces package of Rs 10k cr for rain-affected parts of state
- Delhi court pulls up Tihar for not allowing Umar Khalid to step out of cell
- Startups, SMEs most vulnerable segment in India to cyberattacks: Report
- SC Collegium nods to permanent appointment of 3 addl judges of Gauhati HC
- NGT slams Centre over inadequate measures to prevent wastage of groundwater
- Depression over Bay of Bengal moving away, no heavy rain during Durga Puja
- Top Headlines: RBI releases MPC minutes, USFDA approves Remdesivir & more
- Dussehra 2020 in pictures: Corona clouds on Ramlila, the cheer is missing
LIVE: India, China going through unprecedented situation, says Jaishankar
Several farmers in parts of Punjab on Thursday started a three-day 'rail roko' agitation against the Centre's farm Bills. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
File Photo of external affairs minister S Jaishankar
Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with fitness experts and influencers from across the country to mark the one-year anniversary of Fit India Movement on Thursday. PM Modi launched the ‘Fit India Age Appropriate Fitness Protocols’ during the online Fit India Dialogue.
As many as 43 bridges built in border areas of Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir will be dedicated to the nation by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh today.
Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee has announced a "rail roko" agitation from September 24 to September 26 to lodge their protest against the three agriculture ordinances passed by the Union Cabinet.
In another news, the Delhi High Court today will hear a plea by Delhi University teachers seeking direction to colleges affiliated to the varsity and fully funded by the AAP-led Delhi government to release their salaries pending for the last four months.
Meanwhile, the six-month suspension of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings against companies comes to an end today and government sources have hinted that there could be another extension in view of the economic stress caused by the pandemic.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.