- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, 4 others get life term in murder case
- CBSE announces date sheet for first term of class 10 and 12 board exams
- Targeted killing of Bihari migrants in J&K a serious concern: Nitish
- Top headlines: NCLT setback for Amazon; WHO seeks more info for Covaxin
- Retail tomato prices skyrocket to Rs 93 per kg in metros due to crop damage
- 'Rail Roko' stir peaceful, farmers arrested at several places, claims SKM
- As Boeing nears end of P-8I delivery, Navy weighs up more aircraft orders
- Shah chairs top security meet of DGPs, IGPs, intel officials
- Army chief on 2-day visit to Jammu to review security situation
- Ranjit Singh murder case: Dera chief and four others get life imprisonment
LIVE: India, China going through unprecedented situation, says Jaishankar
Several farmers in parts of Punjab on Thursday started a three-day 'rail roko' agitation against the Centre's farm Bills. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with fitness experts and influencers from across the country to mark the one-year anniversary of Fit India Movement on Thursday. PM Modi launched the ‘Fit India Age Appropriate Fitness Protocols’ during the online Fit India Dialogue.
As many as 43 bridges built in border areas of Ladakh, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir will be dedicated to the nation by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh today.
Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee has announced a "rail roko" agitation from September 24 to September 26 to lodge their protest against the three agriculture ordinances passed by the Union Cabinet.
In another news, the Delhi High Court today will hear a plea by Delhi University teachers seeking direction to colleges affiliated to the varsity and fully funded by the AAP-led Delhi government to release their salaries pending for the last four months.
Meanwhile, the six-month suspension of insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings against companies comes to an end today and government sources have hinted that there could be another extension in view of the economic stress caused by the pandemic.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.