- Top headlines: RIL shareholders approve Saudi appointment; setback for Zee
- Internet snapped in areas of Kashmir, 2Ws seized ahead of Amit Shah's visit
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan's judicial custody extended, SRK meets son in jail
- Govt playing cruel joke on public: Rahul Gandhi on fuel price hike
- Drugs case: NCB records Ananya Panday's statement; may summon her again
- Navjot Singh Sidhu calls Amarinder Singh 'architect' of Centre's farm laws
- Chennai travel market on recovery track; 70% people keen to travel: Report
- SKM reiterates demand for fair probe into lynching at Singhu border
- Passenger traffic at Mumbai airport on Sun highest since Mar 23'20
- India is exporting strictly non-genetically modified rice: Centre
LIVE: China amassing large number of troops since early May, MEA on LAC row
Monsoon set to hit Delhi today. PM Modi will inaugurate employment scheme for 12.5 mn UP residents. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will tomorrow inaugurate a programme designed to provide employment to 12.5 million people in Uttar Pradesh. After the virtual inauguration, the prime minister would also talk to beneficiaries from the six districts of the state, including Gorakhpur. Women beneficiaries are also likely to share their experiences with him. This will be the country's largest employment generating programme.
Amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, Pakistan, like other countries. had closed down its borders with neighbouring states to curb the spread and transmission of the virus. In that process, at least 748 Indian nationals got stranded in Pakistan. They will now be returning home from today.
Meanwhile, almost three months after it closed down its OPD services, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has decided to resume the operation from today for follow-up patients, albeit not more than 15 a day for each department initially.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day