- 'Challenge against acquisition of Veda Nilayam be made in civil court'
- Tribal priests from Jharkhand to take part in Ram Temple bhoomi pujan
- Ram Mandir will represent India as strong, prosperous nation: LK Advani
- JNU gets Rs 455 cr for new academic buildings, hostels, research centres
- Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik creates replica of Ram temple on Puri beach
- Ashok Gehlot's elder brother skips ED summons for the second time
- People's trust and confidence in economy have evaporated, says Rahul Gandhi
- Gold worth Rs 80 lakh seized from passengers in relief flights; 2 arrested
- SC restrains Centre from discharging SSC women Navy officers pending claims
- Strict security, lockdown in West Bengal for Ram temple bhoomi pujan
LIVE: Army Chief briefs Rajnath Singh on eastern Ladakh situation
PM Modi will launch 'Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan'. RBI to hold virtual board meeting. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
Illustration by Ajay Mohanty
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will today hold its first virtual board meeting since the outbreak of Covid-19.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the 'Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan', which seeks to promote local entrepreneurship and create partnership with industrial associations to provide employment opportunities.
According to an official statement, the Uttar Pradesh government envisaged the Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan (self-reliant UP employment campaign) to dovetail central and state government's programmes, while also creating partnerships with industry and other organisations.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day