- Management guru Bala Balachandran, 84, passes away after brief illness
- India's intellectuals lay down strategy for the decade ahead
- Murmurs of Amarinder Singh jumping ship further rock Congress boat
- Punjab minister Razia Sultana quits in 'solidarity' with Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Flight crew, air traffic controllers to be tested for drugs from January
- Delhi riots: HC says premeditated conspiracy, not on spur of the moment
- 1 Pak terrorist killed, another captured in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh urges private sector defence industry to invest in R&D
- Extremely delighted to meet hockey star Sreejesh: Kerala CM Vijayan
- Need to build a new India on the basis of women-led development: Irani
LIVE: Army Chief briefs Rajnath Singh on eastern Ladakh situation
PM Modi will launch 'Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan'. RBI to hold virtual board meeting. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will today hold its first virtual board meeting since the outbreak of Covid-19.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the 'Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Abhiyan', which seeks to promote local entrepreneurship and create partnership with industrial associations to provide employment opportunities.
According to an official statement, the Uttar Pradesh government envisaged the Atma Nirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan (self-reliant UP employment campaign) to dovetail central and state government's programmes, while also creating partnerships with industry and other organisations.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day