- Deshmukh money laundering case: ED questions Maha minister Parab for 8 hrs
- Management guru Bala Balachandran, 84, passes away after brief illness
- India's intellectuals lay down strategy for the decade ahead
- Murmurs of Amarinder Singh jumping ship further rock Congress boat
- Punjab minister Razia Sultana quits in 'solidarity' with Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Flight crew, air traffic controllers to be tested for drugs from January
- Delhi riots: HC says premeditated conspiracy, not on spur of the moment
- 1 Pak terrorist killed, another captured in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh urges private sector defence industry to invest in R&D
- Extremely delighted to meet hockey star Sreejesh: Kerala CM Vijayan
LIVE: Rajasthan Governor orders state govt to call for assembly session
Rajasthan HC dismisses petition by BJP against merger of six BSP MLAs in the state with Congress. Stay tuned for latest news live updates
Latest news today live updates: The government has banned 47 more Chinese apps, taking the total number of mobile applications banned for being prejudicial to sovereignty, integrity and defence of the country, to 106, according to a source in PTI report.
Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra on Monday agreed to summon a session of the state assembly provided the government gives a 21-day notice.
The condition is part of three suggestions the Governor has made while returning Ashok Gehlot Cabinet's recommendation that he should call a session of the Vidhan Sabha. This was the second time that Mishra has returned a Cabinet proposal on convening the assembly, amid the power tussle in Rajasthan.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched "high throughput" Covid-19 testing facilities in Noida, Mumbai and Kolkata. These centres are expected to ramp up testing capacity in the three cities.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day