- Amitabh Bachchan tests negative for Covid-19, discharged from hospital
- Gadkari approves scheme to make India self-reliant in agarbatti production
- Delhi power discoms see rise in residential rooftop solar power connections
- CAPSI writes to PM, seeks service tax exemption on pvt security services
- Ganga pollution: NGT asks UP Jal Nigam to complete sewer work expeditiously
- Over 60 villages in Bahraich inundated after release of water by Nepal
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi discharged from Ganga Ram hospital
- Work as team to fix waterlogging: Delhi Chief Secretary tells agencies
- New religious complex like Angkor Wat in Ayodhya costing Rs 3,000 cr
- World's highest rail bridge over Chenab in J&K to be ready by next year
LIVE: Rajasthan Governor orders state govt to call for assembly session
Rajasthan HC dismisses petition by BJP against merger of six BSP MLAs in the state with Congress. Stay tuned for latest news live updates
Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot
Latest news today live updates: The government has banned 47 more Chinese apps, taking the total number of mobile applications banned for being prejudicial to sovereignty, integrity and defence of the country, to 106, according to a source in PTI report.
Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra on Monday agreed to summon a session of the state assembly provided the government gives a 21-day notice.
The condition is part of three suggestions the Governor has made while returning Ashok Gehlot Cabinet's recommendation that he should call a session of the Vidhan Sabha. This was the second time that Mishra has returned a Cabinet proposal on convening the assembly, amid the power tussle in Rajasthan.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched "high throughput" Covid-19 testing facilities in Noida, Mumbai and Kolkata. These centres are expected to ramp up testing capacity in the three cities.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day