- Rahul, Priyanka inexperienced; will pit candidate against Sidhu: Amarinder
- Farmers' protest against 3 agri laws completes 300 days
- Govt appoints 13 new Secretaries, as six to retire, seven posts vacant
- Pak says threatening email was sent to New Zealand cricket team from India
- AI chairman Rajiv Bansal appointed aviation secy, K Rajaraman telecom secy
- Modi's flight to US will avoid Kabul, Pak gives nod for usage of airspace
- SC declines Padmanabha Swamy Temple Trust's plea to exempt it from audit
- SC dismisses pleas of Chhattisgarh in toolkit case against Raman Singh
- SC rejects Centre's plea to delay NDA exam for women, says can't postpone
- Connected consumers in India likely to spend 42% more than last yr: InMobi
Latest News LIVE: Eleven dead in Pakistan Stock Exchange attack
Pakistan terror attack: 4 assailants were killed and Karachi stock exchange building evacuated. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
Gunmen attacked the Pakistani stock exchange building in the city of Karachi today and four assailants were killed, police said.
The gunmen attacked the building with grenades and guns, Pakistani media reported. The building is in a high security zone and also houses the head offices of many private banks.
In India, the Western Railway (WR) will add 40 additional suburban services to the existing 162 services currently running on the Mumbai Suburban section with effect from today. A total of 202 services will now be running on WR's suburban section.
Meanwhile, all normal activities will be allowed in Dehradun between 5 am and 8 pm every day starting today, according to the Dehradun District Magistrate. "The lockdown on Saturdays will no longer be in place but on Sundays there would be a weekly lockdown," the DM said.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day