- Covid-19 crisis: 800 million got free foodgrain in 3 months, shows data
- K K Venugopal reappointed as Attorney General of India for one year-
- Chinese troops now stepping up activity near Arunachal Pradesh
- Cyber attack on NHAI email server, 'prompt action' resulted in no data loss
- Digital strike: India bans 59 Chinese mobile apps on security threat
- PM to address the nation at 4 pm today amid Covid-19, India-China row
- Centre profiteering from price hike, says Sonia; Pradhan rebuts charges
- From Laxmmi Bomb to Bhuj: Film premieres coming soon on Disney+ Hotstar
- India bans 59 Chinese apps including TikTok, UC Browser and others
- CJI doesn't own Harley Davidson bike, was just taking a feel of it: Report
Latest News LIVE: Eleven dead in Pakistan Stock Exchange attack
Pakistan terror attack: 4 assailants were killed and Karachi stock exchange building evacuated. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
PM to address the nation at 4 pm tomorrow
Gunmen attacked the Pakistani stock exchange building in the city of Karachi today and four assailants were killed, police said.
The gunmen attacked the building with grenades and guns, Pakistani media reported. The building is in a high security zone and also houses the head offices of many private banks.
In India, the Western Railway (WR) will add 40 additional suburban services to the existing 162 services currently running on the Mumbai Suburban section with effect from today. A total of 202 services will now be running on WR's suburban section.
Meanwhile, all normal activities will be allowed in Dehradun between 5 am and 8 pm every day starting today, according to the Dehradun District Magistrate. "The lockdown on Saturdays will no longer be in place but on Sundays there would be a weekly lockdown," the DM said.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day