- Union Home Min Shah visits J&K, reviews security situation in the Valley
- Highest stipend up by 36% as IIM Lucknow concludes summer placements
- Amit Shah in J&K on 3-day visit, first since abrogation of Article 370
- LIVE: CJI raises concern over judiciary infrastructure with Law Minister
- Top headlines: RIL Q2 beats estimates, Cairn hoping to recover $4 bn
- India, UK discuss Afghanistan, Indo-Pacific; agree to deepen cooperation
- Man jumps off 19th floor after blaze in Mumbai flat, dies: Report
- Abolish consumer fora if you don't want to fill vacancies: SC to govt
- Security beefed up across Kashmir ahead of HM Amit Shah's visit
- Odisha: DRDO successfully tests high-speed expendable aerial target Abhyas
LIVE: Apple to hold special event on October 13, new iPhones expected
Modi government-introduced Farm Bills is an attack on Indian farmers, said Rahul Gandhi
The Supreme Court will today hear a PIL seeking a CBI probe or an SIT investigation under a sitting or former Supreme Court or High Court judge in the gruesome gang-rape and murder of a 19-year-old Dalit woman in Uttar Pradesh's Hathras district.
Meanwhile, a joint delegation of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India (CPI) will visit Hathras in Uttar Pradesh today to meet the family members of the Dalit woman who died after being allegedly gang-raped, party leaders said.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is in Haryana and will hold tractor rallies against the recently enacted agriculture laws.
Germany will hold talks with India today on how to resume passenger flight operations between the two countries.
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will visit Tokyo today to attend a ministerial meeting of the Quadrilateral coalition and hold talks with his Japanese counterpart Toshimitsu Motegi on ways to further deepen bilateral ties.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.