- Inequality created by lack of access to technology must be removed: CJI
- Sonia, Rahul, Priyanka pay tributes to Indira Gandhi on death anniversary
- CID should probe wheat smuggling to Bangladesh: West Bengal minister
- DJB working on war footing to restore normal water supply: Raghav Chadha
- Rajasthan govt introduces 3 bills to negate impact of Centre's farm laws
- Centre splurged Rs 713.20 crore on ads in 2019-2020, reveals RTI
- Minimum government, maximum governance: PM's mantra to IAS probationers
- PM pays tribute to Sardar Patel on his birth anniversary at Statue of Unity
- Telangana Covid-19 update: 1,445 fresh cases takes tally past 238,000
- Andhra's borrowings in first half of fiscal year far exceed revenues
LIVE: Apple to hold special event on October 13, new iPhones expected
Modi government-introduced Farm Bills is an attack on Indian farmers, said Rahul Gandhi
The Supreme Court will today hear a PIL seeking a CBI probe or an SIT investigation under a sitting or former Supreme Court or High Court judge in the gruesome gang-rape and murder of a 19-year-old Dalit woman in Uttar Pradesh's Hathras district.
Meanwhile, a joint delegation of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India (CPI) will visit Hathras in Uttar Pradesh today to meet the family members of the Dalit woman who died after being allegedly gang-raped, party leaders said.
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is in Haryana and will hold tractor rallies against the recently enacted agriculture laws.
Germany will hold talks with India today on how to resume passenger flight operations between the two countries.
External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will visit Tokyo today to attend a ministerial meeting of the Quadrilateral coalition and hold talks with his Japanese counterpart Toshimitsu Motegi on ways to further deepen bilateral ties.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.