- Management guru Bala Balachandran, 84, passes away after brief illness
- India's intellectuals lay down strategy for the decade ahead
- Murmurs of Amarinder Singh jumping ship further rock Congress boat
- Punjab minister Razia Sultana quits in 'solidarity' with Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Flight crew, air traffic controllers to be tested for drugs from January
- Delhi riots: HC says premeditated conspiracy, not on spur of the moment
- 1 Pak terrorist killed, another captured in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh urges private sector defence industry to invest in R&D
- Extremely delighted to meet hockey star Sreejesh: Kerala CM Vijayan
- Need to build a new India on the basis of women-led development: Irani
Latest News LIVE: Will ensure safe return of Kulbhushan Jadhav, says MEA
The Donald Trump administration has formally notified the United Nations of its decision to withdraw the US from the WHO. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
The Chinese military removed temporary infrastructure and continued gradual withdrawal of troops from face-off sites in Hot Springs and Gogra in eastern Ladakh for a second consecutive day on Tuesday. The Indian Army, meanwhile, was keeping a strict vigil on its rearward movement. The disengagement process, which began on Monday, is expected to be completed by today.
Meanwhile, Nepalese lawmaker Sarita Giri was sacked by Janata Samajbadi Party (JSP) on Tuesday for defying its decision to unanimously endorse the constitutional amendment to revise the country's map to include three strategically key Indian territories.
In the US, the Donald Trump administration had formally notified the United Nations of its decision to withdraw the country from the World Health Organization, officials said, breaking off ties with the global health body amid the expanding coronavirus pandemic.
On the business front, ICICI Bank's board will meet today to discuss a proposal to raise funds by issuing equity shares to strengthen its financial position.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day