- Yogi Adityanath misleading people, SP will campaign for TMC: Akhilesh
- MCD bypolls: Sign of revival, says Cong; BJP alleges 'match fixing'
- VK Sasikala quits politics ahead of Tamil Nadu assembly elections
- Rear Admiral Antony George assumes charge as chief of staff of SNC
- Jaishankar, British Foreign Secy Raab discuss progress in bilateral ties
- SC proposes to lift extension of limitation period for filing appeals
- Mazagaon Dock pays interim dividend of Rs 92.56 cr to Defence Min for FY21
- Javed Akhtar files caveat in SC against Kangana Ranaut's transfer plea
- Reservation demands: Karnataka Cabinet to set up panel under retd HC judge
- Explosives scare near Mukesh Ambani's house: ACP to head probe team
LIVE: In last 6 years, India's solar energy capacity up 13 times, says PM
Five Chinese military officers and soldiers were killed in last year's Galwan Valley clash in eastern Ladakh with the Indian Army, admits China. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
PM Narendra Modi. Photo: ANI
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of key projects of power and urban sectors in the poll-bound Kerala today via video conferencing.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday that a re-look is needed at our consumption patterns to reduce their ecological impact as consumption-oriented economic models have put a great strain on the planet.
"It is just not enough to make our production processes more efficient and less polluting," Modi said at the India-Australia circular Economy Hackathon (I-ACE).
Meanwhile, The Jharkhand High Court to hear bail plea of former Bihar Chief Minister Lalu Prasad in connection with the fodder scam case today.
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is to host fellow G7 leaders for a virtual meeting today ahead of its presidency of a summit in June of the Group of Seven countries including the UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and the US.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.