Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has bought a 5,184-sq ft apartment in Mumbai's Andheri for Rs 31 crore, said a source in the know.
This makes the unit value of the property to be around Rs 59,788 per sq ft.
The apartment is in a project called Atlantis being developed by a local party, Crystal Group.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.