The Union government and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) appear to have reached a truce on a number of issues ahead of the much-anticipated meeting of the central bank’s board of directors on Monday. This softening of stand by senior figures on both sides of this prolonged dispute is expected to lead to concrete resolution on at least two issues — prompt corrective action (PCA) and a special refinance window for non-banking financial companies (NBFCs).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, November 17 2018. 01:43 IST