The stress on micro loans seems to be on the wane with a decline in portfolio at risk in 30 plus days past dues (DPD) bucket to 9.2 per cent in December 2021 from 10.4 per cent in September 2021. The write-offs also declined from 5.1 per cent as of September 2021 to 4.4 per cent as of December 2021, according to CRIF Highmark report.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, March 24 2022. 14:29 IST