- A personal loan can help you meet unexpected expenses and medical emergencies.
- Getting this loan from your existing bank is easier than from a new lender, during the coronavirus crisis.
- Lenders look at your credit score and existing borrowings to assess your repayment capacity.
- If you are an existing customer, you can apply for the loan on your bank’s mobile app or through your internet banking account.
- You are better off taking a personal loan than racking up credit card debt.
- The tenure of these loans can range from one-seven years.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, April 10 2020. 13:42 IST