Bitcoin has continued its fine performance in November by setting a new all-time high above $69,000 despite dipping below the $66,000 level earlier on Wednesday.
The leading cryptocurrency has added more than $3,000 to its value today and hit a new all-time high at $69,044.77.
Other coins also rose, with the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index — which tracks major cryptos — gaining as much as 2.4 per cent to its highest level since May.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.