China on Tuesday reported no new coronarivus-related deaths in 24 hours, and the 32 new reported cases were all in people who returned from overseas. The country from where the coronavirus outbreak started, has so far recorded 81,740 cases and 3,331 deaths linked to the virus. Its number for daily new deaths has been hovering in single digits for weeks now — just one on many days.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, April 08 2020. 08:00 IST