Shares of Alkem Laboratories surged 8 per cent to hit a new high of Rs 2,699, on the BSE, on Monday after it reported a strong 56.8 per cent year on year (YoY) growth in consolidated profit before tax (PBT) at Rs 40.46 crore for the December quarter (Q3FY20). The pharmaceuticals company had PBT of Rs 25.81 crore in the year ago quarter.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, February 10 2020. 10:07 IST