Axis Bank may report a subdued earning show for the March quarter of FY21 (Q4FY21) as analysts believe the lender may see single-digit loan growth, deterioration in asset quality, and slippages at 4.5 per cent of loan book. It may, nonetheless, report net profit compared during the quarter as against net loss posted in the year-ago period. The lender is scheduled to report its Q4 results on Tuesday, April 27.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, April 26 2021. 13:00 IST