Shares of Bharat Electronics (BEL) hit over three-year high of Rs 166.45 after rallying 10 per cent on the BSE in intra-day trade on Wednesday after the company reported a strong set of numbers for the quarter ended March 2021 (Q4FY21). Besides, the company has recommended a final dividend of Rs 1.20 per equity share (120 per cent) of Rs 1 each for the financial year 2020-21.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, June 23 2021. 12:51 IST