Despite the stock market undergoing severe volatility, 15 stocks in Nifty 500 clinched over 10 per cent gains so far in the January 2023. Max Financial Services, Persistent Systems, Swan Energy, Hindustan Copper, and Rajesh Exports are the top gainers surging 25 per cent, 18 per cent, 17 per cent, 16 per cent and 15.50 per cent, respectively.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 25 2023. 11:10 IST