The spectacular surge in Bitcoin over the past few months has lured traders and investors to the cryptocurrency. The spurt over the last few weeks has now prompted Christopher Wood, global head of equity strategy at Jefferies to trim exposure in gold in favour of bitcoin in his long-only global portfolio for US dollar-denominated pension funds, which was established at the end of the third quarter of calendar year 2002 (Q3-02). He plans to increase exposure to the crypto in this portfolio on any correction.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.