Shares of city gas distribution (CGD) companies were under pressure in an otherwise firm market on expectation of weak earnings. Indraprastha Gas (IGL), Mahanagar Gas (MGL) and Gujarat Gas were down in the range of 5 per cent to 6 per cent on the BSE on Friday. In comparison, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 0.50 per cent at 57,801 points at 11:10 AM.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, April 29 2022. 11:38 IST