Edelweiss Mutual Fund announced on Thursday that its IPO-focused closed-end equity scheme will be converted into an open-ended fund. Edelweiss Maiden Opportunities Fund–Series 1 (EMOF), which has assets of around Rs 522 crore, will be re-named as Edelweiss Recently Listed IPO Fund and scout for investment opportunities in 100 newly-listed companies.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, May 20 2021. 18:22 IST