Shares of Escorts dipped 5.5 per cent to Rs 1,704 on the BSE in Monday's intra-day trade. The stock has fallen 8 per cent in the past two trading days as the open offer made by Japan's Kubota Corporation to acquire additional 28.42 per cent stake in the company ends today. The stock had hit a record high of Rs 1,927 on December 31, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, March 28 2022. 10:43 IST