Shares of Hinduja group – Ashok Leyland, IndusInd Bank, Nxtdigital, Hinduja Global Solutions, Gulf Oil Lubricants and GOCL Corporation were in focus on Monday, gaining up to 3.5 per cent in an otherwise volatile market, following the truce between the billionaire brothers on a power struggle that threatened the future of the business empire of the UK's wealthiest family.
The Hinduja Group brothers settled a family dispute over the pack signed in 2014, which says “everything belongs to everyone and nothing belongs to anyone” by jointly agreeing to dissolve the said succession plan. The family dispute came to limelight when Srichand’s children complained of being sidelined from the group business and challenged the integrity of 2014 succession plan.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, November 14 2022. 11:50 IST