Infosys could also announce a buyback while unveiling its financial performance for the July - September 2022 quarter of fiscal 2022-23 (FY23), said analysts at Jefferies in a result preview note on the sector. However, they have not specified the quantum of the buyback the company could announce. Infosys is scheduled to announce its Q2-FY23 numbers on October 12.
ALSO READ: Are IT stocks a good contrarian bet from a one-year perspective?
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, September 30 2022. 19:13 IST