The markets will keep a close watch on the outcome of the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI’s) policy meeting later this week and the subsequent commentary. Abhijit Bhave, chief executive officer at Fisdom Private Wealth, tells Puneet Wadhwa in an interview that after a 20–25 per cent decline from their peaks in the previous six months, mid/small-cap stocks have become more appealing. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.