Shares of JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, on Thursday, surged 12 per cent intra-day to Rs 1,213 on the BSE after reporting more-than-doubled net profit at Rs 154.30 for the December quarter (Q3FY21), on the back of strong operational performance. The company had profit of Rs 66.40 crore in the year-ago quarter. The stock surpassed its previous high of Rs 1,150, touched on September 21, 2020.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, February 11 2021. 09:38 IST