First quarter of the financial year 2019-20 (Q1FY20) has been a subdued period for the capital goods players due to slower pace of order awards owing to general election coupled with muted private capex. However, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), the engineering & construction major, is expected to report healthy numbers when it declares its results later in the day, led by strong growth in Infrastructure, Hydrocarbons and IT services businesses.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!